My commitment to you, the reader……


OK so I’ve started this damn blog over five months ago and have yet to make a blog post. Sometimes the best of intentions can be derailed but life. Right as I started the blog my wife and I welcomed our first little girl into the world. Additionally I have moved up the corporate food chain and am now learning the time balance that is being asked of me. The past five months have been spent learning, adjusting, and trying to strike a life balance again. Over the time though I have about ten million ideas written down, it’s just finding the time to get it done. As you can see by the 9 to 5 post my personal job has become more demanding but I’m rededicating myself to giving you a weekly thought or two. In order to find the time I have taken several steps; my Twitter is now hooked up on the blog and I will use this to send around articles immediately (I may blog about them later but want to get you the information that is forming my thoughts sooner so we can discuss in a more timely fashion), and finally I have blocked off time in my week to try and push out some thoughts. I say done these things for no other reason than the fact that if you only get small snippets and/or find numerous grammar mistakes and/or misspellings you are more forgiving than you might be on other more formal blogs. Look forward to interacting with you daily and hope you find these small nuggets helpful.

Finally my boy Matt Coppins hooked me up with the incredible image at the top of this post, he is an incredible graphic designer who is doing free lance work, I highly recommend that you look him up if you have a need. Oh Matt, my first blog shill.... LOL

0 comments:

 


A Digital Guy In The Radio Box - Templates Novo Blogger 2008