Smaller Sites Get More Click’s and Some Radom Ideas on Pricing

This is a great read and underlines a myth that is ramped within the marketing world. Online buying is no longer about millions; it about targeting (millions was so 2005). Smaller websites should command a much higher cost than their highly trafficked partners which grab eyeballs from all over the globe. Targeted audiences will click on targeted offers. Huh, sounds like radio websites to me. I also enjoyed the authors’ points on pricing; I’ve personally been a big fan of the CPM but I can see the authors’ points. Finally the article almost gets there but never comes out and says it so I will; you need to invest in your online marketing ads. Why would someone click on something that is flying around on a senior’s website or vice versa? This will cut like a knife but you get what you pay for; shame on most of you for expecting free web ad creative to create clicks and yet judging an entire viable marketing method by this poor creative! In the very near future I’ll write about web creative…….dang it, guess I messed all of you up looking for how to build a streaming ad…..Next time I promise. This was too good not to share.

0 comments:

 


A Digital Guy In The Radio Box - Templates Novo Blogger 2008